Attorney or loan doc software: which to choose?
Many private lenders try to avoid hiring a law firm to draft loan documents for all the loans they fund. In some cases, it makes more sense to use an automated loan documents software, and in others, it may be better to get an attorney involved. Private Lender Link’s CEO, Rocky Butani, visited the Geraci LLP / Lightning Docs office in July 2023 to interview Nema Daghbandan.
Check out the interview below:
Check out the full transcript: Do Private Lenders Need an Attorney to Prepare Loan Docs?
Check out our profile on Private Lender Link: Lightning Docs
Check out our other Private Lender Link interviews:
- Risk Analysis of Using Software Instead of a Law Firm to Prepare Loan Docs
- How Private Lenders Approach Loan Documents
- Compliance Considerations for Private Lenders to Lend Nationally
- Complexities Private Lenders May Experience When Using Software to Prepare Loan Documents
- States that Require a License and How Private Lenders Can Fall Into Some of the Exceptions
- The Process of How Geraci Law Firm Prepares Loan Documents for Private Lenders